Saturday, May 5, 2007

Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival Update


I had a great day at the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival today. My mom and I bought tons of roving, fleece and other goodies and were completely overwhelmed by the number of vendors (and sheep) at the festival. I met Eunny Jang, the new editor of Interweave Knits and one of my favorite designers, and was inspired by all the colors, fibers and knit and felted works of art surrounding me all day. We also bought a bunch of roving to bring back and sell at the shop, so get ready! I will try to it all off on Monday so that early birds can come in on Tuesday and pick out their favorite colors. Check my blog for more photos and my own ramblings about the day. Oh, and make sure to check back later for updates about tomorrow!
Laura

No comments: