Monday, November 10, 2008

Twinkle, Twinkle Little Lights

My mom is giving me an early Christmas gift. She is having the shop decorated with white twinkle lights! I'm as excited as a kid during the holidays.

The lights might be done by Tuesday night but I know they'll be ready for Wednesday's Knit Night!! Aaahhh....the thrill of the holidays....thinking with my kid mind (not my adult/recession mind). I close my eyes and I'm having visions of a magical gingerbread house filled with yarn shop sugarplum fairies! Then again....it may end up looking like The Griswold Family Yarn Shop.....we'll see! Maybe they'll see us from Stratford Road. Maybe from Hanes Mall. Wow....I can really relate to Clark!!

2 comments:

Kim M said...

Can't wait to see them - I hope they're up for my class tonight!

Julianna said...

Just make sure you don't forget to gather everyone out in the yard in their PJ's to do a drumroll before you plug in the extension cord :)