Monday, December 1, 2008

We have a winner!!

We do....I just sent an email out making sure she could be 007-stealthy about it 'cause remember....it's top secret. Mum, hush, zip....until the Holiday Party on December 7th!

I love the yarn so much I've plucked out another skein as a door prize for Sunday night. So there's hope yet for another FREE skein. Of course it will be available in the shop on Tuesday, Dec 9th if we don't sell out at the party! ;)

Thanks to all who emailed/blogged and submitted guesses on Ravelry. That was fun. And what a batch of terrific names for next year's yarn!!

2 comments:

Turtle said...

well congrats to them....pout, lol...i don't see an email so must not be me...curious what the name is!!

Unknown said...

Now that the party is past and presumably the secret has been revealed, are you posting the holiday yarn somewhere on the website? I looked all over and couldn't find it.

I'm dying (that's a joke) to see it.